• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Budweiser tribute video for Dale Jr

Sorry Pops but I respectfully disagree with giving this kid any recognition of any kind right now. This kid needs to have a bit more respect for his country before I can give him respect for his racing carer. Sr. would have put his head down in shame. Yes Jr. has every right to his own opinion but the way I see it, Jr. Is wrong.
20171123_150154.jpg

20171123_150301.jpg

Last edited:
It's common to see dale jr flags flown upside down in protest of his actions at Pocono RaceWay and several other NASCRAP races....

Sorry Pops but I respectfully disagree with giving this kid any recognition of any kind right now. This kid needs to have a bit more respect for his country before I could give him respect for his racing carer. Sr. would have put his head down in shame. Yes Jr. has every right to his own opinion but the way I see it, Jr. Is wrong.
View attachment 542753
View attachment 542754

I didn't know those facts......ideas & opinions should always be exchanged freely...

I don't like or watch nascar any more, nor do I drink spudwiser either. Happy Birkey Turd day everybody!

The way I feel about it, we all have the right to protest anything but my problem is in the way many make their protests. If you do not want to respect the flag/country.....don't make yourself visible. On the other hand, I do not understand the reasoning why you would not want to respect the country's flag that made it possible for you to protest in the first place. IMO, they are going about their protest all wrong. I lump them into the same crowd as the ones that try and interfere with the rights of others....ie, the ones that block freeways, the ones that burn down businesses and destroy other people's ways of making a living or just want to walk or drive down the damn street. A lot of people died to give those protesters the freedom to protest and here they are, walking all over them. Burn the flag in front of me and you'll have to deal with me......

That was a cool tribute/commercial by Bud nonetheless...

I don't agree with the protest BS at all,
but it's right to view his own opinions too,
I think it was an attempt at a BS PC move,
And it's everyone else's rights to disagree with him too...
I think it tarnished his legacy now, somewhat too...

there's a big difference in Dale Jr. and Richard Petty SR. had a lot of respect for Dale Sr. not much for Jr. have a lot of respect for Richard and very little for Kyle .

Just once is like to hear another Ward Burton victory interview. Priceless. Why didn't he go into broadcasting?

crappy comment not worth posting on my part.. Sorry guys..

Last edited:
This day and age.. some folks have nothing better to do.. than complain about days gone by as to looking for the good future in front of them..

I've read that 10 times and I still don't get it. Maybe I need to start sipping or smoking Bud.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back