• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bumperette Question

Bruzilla

Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
I went to the junkyard on Monday, and pulled the bumperettes off a 73 Satellite Sebring. The front ones have a single mounting post, but the rear ones had two posts. The rear bumper on my Roadrunner has holes for a single post.

Both the front and rear bumperettes are chrome and rubber, but I've seen 73 Roadrunners with just rubber on the back. Should the front be rubber and chrome and the rear just rubber? Do the plain rubber bumperettes have just a single post?

If I remember right, 73's were all rubber no chrome. 74 they were chrome with a rubber pad on them.

Larry

My 74rr had rubber(HAD, ditched um) no chrome front and back.... Single post front and back.....

Ive got a set off a 74 sat I don't need chrome and rubber at least I don't think I've trashed em yet.

I had 'thought' the chrome depended on the trim level of the car, SSP and GTX got the chrome option?

I'm just spitballin' here.

Yep you are right all rubber.
I found them and you can have them free. I have run into way too many folks who are trying to beat someone silly and ask 8 times what something is worth.
For christ's sake they are just old car parts that I was going to shi* can
But I figured that someone else might want need the dam things.
They have some red paint on them and need a good cleaning, but I guarentee that they are absoutly worth every penny I am asking for them
They areoff a 74 sat seb plus

=======================================================
:eusa_clap: Karma is only a bitch if you are :eusa_clap:
=======================================================

jessipup, thanks so much for your kind offer. I sent you a PM with my address, and let me know how to send you money for the postage. Thanks again!

Nuttin to it, after one kind fellow tried to beat me out of $950 on an old pair of bucket seats. I am more than happy to do it. Some folks seem to think thats the way the world works...Well maybe their world- Not Mine
All I ask is that you use a commercial address if possible, better ups rate

Auto Transport Service
Back