• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Streetrunner

mopar1one

Local time
9:56 AM
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've probably used the information and experience from this forum every time I Googled a question about my 1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus, but this is my first time adding. My name's Will and my baby here also goes by the name Rachael and/or Project Streetrunner (you know, like SRT - Street, Road and Track... adding the street to roadrunner for a more current vibe)

Anyway, this has been a 10+ year work in progress that still isn't done (when are they ever?). There are too many things to list but I'll run off a few of the modifications:

400 stroked to 512 via 440Source parts
Strange Engineering S60 w/ 3.54 gears
Rebuilt and upgraded 727 Tranny
Painless Wiring Harness
Shaved door handles, running lights, marker lights and firewall.
Holley Double Pumper, MSD Ignition and Distributor
Etc, etc, etc...

After many years of work and waiting I finally got her on the street, and recently, over to Superior Automotive by my home here in Anaheim, CA. In the best of two pulls (with a mechanical advance issue), she made 370HP and 400 FT-LBS of torque at the rear wheels. Here's a few pics, I'll try and take some more of the car in the sunlight... she still needs a color sand and buff next weekend.

Thanks for taking a peek. Glad to meet you all.

1959239_524102584378040_1448829555_n.jpg1620889_524102614378037_1333523084_n.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a nice shot of the 512...

162.jpg

Welcome. Bring it to Spring Fling Van Nuys on the 5th of April. That's a mean looking Dart in the next bay.

Wecome! another SSP I love all the Satellite bodies. can't hardly stand that mine isn't running yet. Lets see the pics for sure after the buff.

welcome to FBBO from NorCal, Sierra Foothills Sonora, Ca.

Welcome from Minnesota, nice ride.

Auto Transport Service
Back