• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

car cover

Wrenchero

Local time
10:29 PM
Reaction score
hello.who makes the best all weather car cover.right now i leave the car outside all year round in long island.cold,hot,rain,snow etc...

California Car Cover. Noah. Get your wallet. Don't know what will survive a northeast winter.

You might want to look at these. WWW.CarCapsule.com
They are easy to use, They keep the mice out, no rust.

ed11bd0dbb5c44528110e77890b4bd61.jpg

Last edited:
California Car Cover. Noah. Get your wallet. Don't know what will survive a northeast winter.

my Noah cover for my Newport will be 3 years old after this season and I will probably buy another before next winter, but it has held up well to Chicago weather.

I have a California Car Cover, Noah for the '71 Charger and it is decent. I had a cable lock through the center eyelets and it rubbed the lower rocker paint when it got windy.
For the Jensen Interceptor, I bought an E-Bay Car cover, not sure what brand, but I think it was a 7-layer car cover. I think it is pretty nice for the money, fairly thick and heavy. The first one did get damaged/shredded in a really bad hail storm, and the car did get some hail dings. I bought another to replace that, but the car has been stored inside, so I don't know how well it would last outdoors over a long time?

Auto Transport Service
Back