• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carlisle Chrysler Nationals July 14-16, 2017

South Mountain drag-O-way is Friday,starts at 3PM.LETS RACE!!
Kick off show Thursday night,and The Nostalgia Nationals are on Sunday at Beaver Springs!!
And don't forget to wear your HOOD!!!Ask me why,,,,,,,,LMOL!
11698712_1612015119055466_5509924955191169491_n.jpg 100_4841.jpg 100_4842.jpg 7.12.15 066.jpg 7.12.15 067.jpg 7.15.14 172.jpg 7.15.14 174.jpg 7.15.14 177.jpg 7.15.14 178.jpg 7.15.14 179.jpg

Cop didn't buy the old "Lexan hood" ploy did he. :D
Negative,the hood was home so I didn't have to deal with it,I blipped it under the bridge where it was dry and got his attention.Rain started falling and the road was wet.ET Streets,,,,,,rain,,,,,spool,,makes for a fun ride.

This vid was a different year

So this is obviously a huge car show(event) for Mopars. Thinking of going. Is there any sections. Like can I go and walk straight to Roadrunner Alley or is it just random.

So this is obviously a huge car show(event) for Mopars. Thinking of going. Is there any sections. Like can I go and walk straight to Roadrunner Alley or is it just random.

The car show is organized nicely into models / years. You could walk for a few hundred feet and see nothing but Road Runners, then GTXs, Superbirds, etc.

that would be a helluva ride from Louisiana!

Do it
Explain to the wife your deep down lifelong desire to visit the Gettysburg battlefield.
Then....
Oh look honey, there's a car show nearby!!:rolleyes:
You'll never see more Roadrunners together in your life.

Most organized show I've ever been to. Carlisle does a really good job, if you are looking for parts, bring money, no bring lots of money! If you are looking for a car, bring a truck full of money!!! All kidding aside, it's a great show

Grand stand holds 20,000 and on Saturday it is standing room only.
Carlisle's biggest event more than 50,000 visitors for the whole week.

Last year I even saw our very own celebrity. Mr. Bobtile in the flesh! Bonus B lister sighting as well - AmishBobby, the boy wonder.

I enjoy 4 days in PA. Thurs kick off car show,Fri dragrace @ SouthMountain drag-o-way,Sat hang on the fairgrounds and Sunday in sleep in,pass by the fairgrounds for a while then the LONG drive home.

7.12.15 037.jpg 7.12.15 051.jpg 7.12.15 058.jpg 7.12.15 085.jpg 7.15.14 036.jpg 7.15.14 038.jpg 7.15.14 040.jpg 7.15.14 164.jpg 7.15.14 172.jpg 7.15.14 174.jpg

Carlisle.... it is the best show, and most organized one, you will ever see, we have been vendors in the swap meet for many years. We are definitely looking forward to it. Yes, it is a big place.. 82 acres!! See everyone there!!

Carlisle.... it is the best show, and most organized one, you will ever see, we have been vendors in the swap meet for many years. We are definitely looking forward to it. Yes, it is a big place.. 82 acres!! See everyone there!!

Space number?

Space number?
Space numbers would help for all members here, and maybe a preview of what youre bringing?

How about a vendor selling TTI? I'll be looking for complete system - headers to tips. If going to Carlisle, maybe deliver to show?

I'll post a list of stuff soon I'm selling in the parts for sale, and will bring there.

Would it be possible to have a posting where vendors could list their space numbers and a brief listing of the items that they will be bringing with their contact information if they should wish to post it. This way, everyone could search under the one banner instead of flipping through various pages in the different "For Sale" Sections. This would also be good to have for the upcoming Nats in Columbus as well. This would also be a good way to put a screen name to real person. If there should be someone whom you would like to meet up with, this would help to alleviate some of the searching.

Sorry guys/gals.... I normally alway's put down our space numbers, I guess it was a small brain lapse.. but anyway's they are 0125-127 last road near the fence. My brother and I just got back home last Mon from a trip out west, and will be bringing mostly sheetmetal and other stuff from a Factory BB 65 Coronet 4dr & a 63 Dodge 4dr & some 66-70 B-body & other stuff too. Some stuff is already sold, but you can start a conversation if looking for something. Please stop by, we should be out there earlier in the week!!

Auto Transport Service
Back