• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Industries discount code

Use code MPA15 and get up to 20% OFF* orders over $249! Offer ends on Sunday, June 7th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code FXD15 and get up to 20% OFF* orders over $249! Offer ends on Sunday, June 21st, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code NXP15 and get up to 20% OFF* orders over $249! Offer ends on Sunday, June 28th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code FRE15 and get up to 25% OFF* online orders over $249! Offer ends on Sunday, July 5th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Has anyone seen a discount code since this? I used to get them every week, now nothing for months.

Has anyone seen a discount code since this? I used to get them every week, now nothing for months.

Hi moparfanUSA, sorry to hear that you haven't been getting our emails lately. It's possible that they're getting caught in your spam filter, or that there's an issue on our end. Please send us a private message with your email address, and we'll look into it. Thank you!

need code please gotta place an order for 1500 worth of parts

Hi Icecobra, if you haven't already signed up for our email notifications, that's the best way to learn about discount codes as soon as they're available. Here's a link: Classic Industries E-blast Sign-Up Form We have a sale coming up later this week, so keep an eye on your email inbox for the notification and code. If you're already signed up for the Eblasts but haven't received any notifications recently, please private message us with your email address so we can look into it for you. Thanks!

Shoot, the one I had went to my junk folder, I fixed that, but sadly it end last night.

Use code JLY15 and get up to 20% OFF* orders over $249! Offer ends on Sunday, July 19th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code NTE15 and get up to 25% OFF* orders over $249! Offer ends on Sunday, July 26th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code ENV15 and get up to 20% OFF* orders over $149! Offer ends on Sunday, August 2nd, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code JMR15 and get up to 15% OFF* plus Free Ground Shipping* on orders over $149! Offer ends on Wednesday, August 5th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code AUG15 and get up to 20% OFF* orders over $199! Offer ends on Sunday, August 9th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code DDD15 and get up to 30% OFF* orders over $249! Offer ends on Sunday, August 16th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code GFA15 and get up to 25% OFF* orders over $199! Offer ends on Sunday, August 23rd, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code FRU15 and get up to 25% OFF* orders over $149! Offer ends on Sunday, August 30th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code MKF15 and get Free Ground Shipping* on orders over $99! Offer ends on Wednesday, September 2nd, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code WRK15 and get up to 30% OFF* orders over $199! Offer ends on Monday, September 7th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Use code GAM15 and get up to 25% OFF* orders over $149! Offer ends on Sunday, September 13th, 2015 at midnight PST.

Auto Transport Service
Back