• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic Industries up to 20% off*! (Ends 9/3/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicIndustries3

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
9:45 PM
Reaction score
Summer’s winding down and it’s time to enjoy this Labor Day by relaxing with your family and taking advantage of the savings from Classic Industries! Go to ClassicIndustries.com, call us toll free, or visit our retail showroom and get up to 20% off* the parts you need to keep on cruising!

Hurry! This limited-time offer Ends September 3, 2013, at midnight PST. Use code HTA134M when asked during checkout.

*Some restrictions apply.

Went to classic industries to pick up my order that i placed befor the 20% dicount expired !, "saved $130.00" and everything was in stock ! Wow what a cool place to vist if you ever get the chance !

Heres what i Got ! ;

65 B Body steering wheel

fan shroud mounting hardwear ":headbang: THANK YOU CLASSIC INDUSTRIES "

fuel Tank

Poly trans mount

and of course a mopar tee shirt, LOL ! !

Summer’s winding down and it’s time to enjoy this Labor Day by relaxing with your family and taking advantage of the savings from Classic Industries! Go to ClassicIndustries.com, call us toll free, or visit our retail showroom and get up to 20% off* the parts you need to keep on cruising!

Hurry! This limited-time offer Ends September 3, 2013, at midnight PST. Use code HTA134M when asked during checkout.

*Some restrictions apply.

Went to classic industries to pick up my order that i placed befor the 20% dicount expired !, "saved $130.00" and everything was in stock ! Wow what a cool place to vist if you ever get the chance !

Heres what i Got ! ;

65 B Body steering wheel

fan shroud mounting hardwear ":headbang: THANK YOU CLASSIC INDUSTRIES "

fuel Tank

Poly trans mount

and of course a mopar tee shirt, LOL ! !

Wow! Thanks for stopping by and shopping with us, Moparcrazy! Glad you found everything you need and enjoyed our showroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back