• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

College football

ESOXER

Local time
10:28 AM
Reaction score
My Badgers suck this year
But it looks like, I dont wanna jinx
UCF Will repeat as national champs
Good for the Knights

FRESNO STATE
My 'Dogs lost to Boise state....AGAIN
Damn those guys! Oh well I'm enjoying the upward trend with Jeff Tedford as coach

Unfortunately, they don't play anybody. Not one ranked opponent on their schedule. If they want serious playoff consideration, the need to switch to a competitive conference. Like the SEC where they would be lucky to win 5 games all year.

Go Ducks

Oregon Ducks #1.jpg

Good to see the Longhorns competitive again. Although they lost, Great game against the Mountaineers, my second favorite team.

Unfortunately, they don't play anybody. Not one ranked opponent on their schedule. If they want serious playoff consideration, the need to switch to a competitive conference. Like the SEC where they would be lucky to win 5 games all year.
What do you know about conferences?
Your team refuses to join one, may UCF should hop around and cherry pick games like ND. :poke:

My Badgers suck this year
But it looks like, I dont wanna jinx
Good for the Knights
whose national champs/ Alabama was national champs.
Here in OKLA. , we don`t even know how to spell defense !

Alabama will repeat. Not that I'm a big fan it's just a fact that they will especially with that young QB Tua. Hope he wins the Heisman as well. Love his story.

whose national champs/ Alabama was national champs.
Here in OKLA. , we don`t even know how to spell defense !

No kidding, Bob! How do we have potentially the best offense in the country AND the worst defense??? Hard to watch the D this year.......

are yall saying that in public this year....lol have a bunch of war eagle fans that are friends. we love to mix it up during football season

Auto Transport Service
Back