• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

College hockey

ESOXER

Local time
3:31 AM
Reaction score
My Badgers are playing the Golen shrews, they got us last night, tonights game is much closer. Been fun watching these boys go at it, old time hockey! My buddy said ND and St.Cloud were doing the same. Good to see the boys doing it up, big hits and after whistle fun!

Bowling Green (Ohio) Falcons may make some noise this year.

I was never a "real" hockey fan, but now I can handle watching it. Since Penn State got their program out of the club designation and into the real game, it has piqued my interest. I have only been to one game. A little far for me to travel (90 mi. one way) and a very hard ticket to get. The enthusiasm at the Pegula area is crazy. And I was there when the students were off for Christmas break. The Big 10 schedule is unreal. Every team is a great team. Yea not as fast paced as NHL, but just as entertaining. Plus not the attitudes.

Well, Bowling Green lost in NCAA tourney to #1 seed Minn- Duluth yesterday in overtime 2-1. They also lost in WCHA tourney in championship game to #1 seed Mankato St in overtime 3-2 after leading 2-0 with under 2 minutes to play ! Still received at large bid to NCAA.

College Hockey is like the NFL playoffs all season! Love it. Maine black bears fan here!

Auto Transport Service
Back