• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concours heater hose set

dan juhasz

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Bought heater hoses for my 67 GTX. They have 2 different part numbers stamped on the hoses, I guess one is input hose and the other output. Does anyone which part number should go where?

image.jpg

Hope it's not the Year One too thick hoses. There was a run of hoses that had a wall thickness that was ridiculous. You couldn't get it on the heater core or block nipples. I think I got mine from Richard at RPM and trashed the Year One stuff.

In 67 I think both hoses were the same size? 5/8"? Not completely sure, but hope you got the right set.

Hope it's not the Year One too thick hoses. There was a run of hoses that had a wall thickness that was ridiculous. You couldn't get it on the heater core or block nipples. I think I got mine from Richard at RPM and trashed the Year One stuff.

In 67 I think both hoses were the same size? 5/8"? Not completely sure, but hope you got the right set.
I buy them from Detroit Muscle. I avoid places like year one and Classic whenever possible.

2 different numbers is correct for factory installed. ( was so the correct flow was maintained)

As to which one goes where. ???

Honestly....I don't know .

Pick one and move ahead.
I seriously doubt 99.999% of the people looking at it will know right or wrong

2 different numbers is correct for factory installed. ( was so the correct flow was maintained)

As to which one goes where. ???

Honestly....I don't know .

Pick one and move ahead.
I seriously doubt 99.999% of the people looking at it will know right or wrong
it was more just a curiosity more than anything else. I made sure the hose routing for input output was correct. It would make sense to me that if the hoses have individual part numbers that a piece of paper with instruction's, ie this part number is the input hose. But I have moved on.

Auto Transport Service
Back