• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Console lid lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

dart6

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:11 PM
Reaction score
Apparently all B bodies and E body lid locks are the same

Cheers Brett

Try eBay - that's where I found mine for my 68 glove box. Shop around though. I paid waaay to much and saw them for much cheaper had I looked more thoroughly.

There's somebody out there that I just saw recently that's reproducing them I believe. Wish I could remember who. I think I saw them as part of a 3-way lock deal so the key will match the glove box & trunk like it should.

There's somebody out there that I just saw recently that's reproducing them I believe. Wish I could remember who. I think I saw them as part of a 3-way lock deal so the key will match the glove box & trunk like it should.
Tony's parts does one but he will not budge on his shipping method which is more than the lock. The lock is $40. This is to New Zealand but it is only a small part then there is the conversion to our peso grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back