• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coolest build ever!

This morning I got the k frame back in and most of the front suspension back together. Now I am looking for a socket for the upper ball joints.

KIMG0161.JPG KIMG0160.JPG KIMG0159.JPG

Thank you. I have seen them for sale. I am hoping some local Mopar guy around me has one. Out of curiosity.. would a large crescent wrench work??
You could try, some have had luck. No way mine would’ve came out with a crescent wrench.

More progress is being made. Front suspension is done minus the shocks. Putting the firewall and wiring back together. Hopefully I will be dropping the motor and transmission back in real soon!

KIMG0204.JPG

Nice project!
Damn, in 1 month the front end and engine are already done.
You will be bored when you finish the car in 4 months from now. :D

What color is that?

Well I have my eye on another Roadrunner . The color is black cherry pearl.

The motor and transmission are now back in. Slid in real well. It's hard to find help at 4 a.m. so it was a one man operation. I'm now working on the rear end. One leaf spring is painted. Soon it will be back on four wheels!!

KIMG0223.JPG

nice color, my son in law used a similar mix i think minus the pearl, still was a head turner. good work, making some fast progress.

Huge day in my book!! I have been looking forward to this day yet I was very nervous. Fired up on the first crank!! Cam is broke in and all is great. Instrument cluster is painted all lights replaced with LEDs and all quages tested. time to get the fenders on and paint.

KIMG0249.JPG KIMG0253.JPG

Car looks great! Can't believe it's come soo far in such little time.

Nice progress! It's always nice when parts start going back on the car, and getting the engine in and running is a huge step. Congrats!

Very cool build! You're working at light speed ... and by the looks of it, the car will easily keep up with you. :D Your enthusiasm and excitement show through! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thank you all. I am loving the build. I am addicted (my wife says obsessed). The learning, then seeing it come together correctly is satisfying. I appreciate the help that I have received from this forum. I've felt a little over my head a few times. These cars are a huge project and I have respect for all who are in the process or have completed one. I have one last hiccup before paint. My oil pressure light is not cooperating. It has me stumped and ready to go with a mechanical guage.

New brake pads and shoes, new booster and master cylinder, lines bled, wheels back on and down on the ground! Fenders, and doors are ready to go back on.

KIMG0267.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back