• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Coronet Bucket Seats (500)

JimKueneman

Local time
3:00 AM
Reaction score
On my bucket seats I took the back of the bases to take them in to get recovered. On the seat back hinge shoulder bolts on the passenger seat there was very thick washer (I think it was between the bolt head and seat back bracket). The drivers side did not have one. Can anyone verify

1) If that washer is factory
2) Should there be one on the drivers side if so
3) Where it actually goes.

Yes, they are factory. Both hinge bolts should have them. I believe they are a barrier between the hinge and the vinyl so it does not tear with time. I hope this helps.

DD
IMG_3843.JPG

These bolts are a course thread and unique to the bucket seat hinges. Do not loose them as no one makes them.

D
IMG_3844.JPG

Thanks. Yup I stripped the seats down before taking the bases to the upholstery shop to make sure nothing get lost, cracked or broken. The one I have is actually more like that washer that is embedded into a plastic washer that is very thick. The drivers side had nothing.

9422041 is the part number.

Attachments

• Seat Bolts n Washers.pdf
    675.9 KB · Views: 558
Auto Transport Service
Back