• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

correct LH manual mirror for A12 ?

Steverino

Local time
2:20 AM
Reaction score
What is the correct (original type) design of the LH side view (manual) mirror typically ?

I'm having a hard time differentiating in the photos
Some appear to have the larger (pedestal) base where only the glass part moves (looks more like a remote mirror but it's still manual) , but others seem to have thinner base/back, and the whole housing and glass move together

Thanks for any guidance and or pics you can share !

here's the one you need

IMG_0481.JPG

here's the one you need

View attachment 495715
Thanks Beekeeper
I'm fairly certain that I bought (repro from classic industries) the incorrect one(s) As I had planned to keep a rh mirror on it (it had two aftermarket ones when I bought it)
note, my car is only A12 lookalike , but I think it I'm going to only put the LH on (it's coming back from paint soon with any luck) so we closed up the holes in rh door

Are you familiar with the other style ? it looks like the remote mirror but is manual ?
I think they may be correct only for cars that had remote on lh but also came with a rh mirror ?

Thanks again for the help !

Thanks Beekeeper
I'm fairly certain that I bought (repro from classic industries) the incorrect one(s) As I had planned to keep a rh mirror on it (it had two aftermarket ones when I bought it)
note, my car is only A12 lookalike , but I think it I'm going to only put the LH on (it's coming back from paint soon with any luck) so we closed up the holes in rh door

Are you familiar with the other style ? it looks like the remote mirror but is manual ?
I think they may be correct only for cars that had remote on lh but also came with a rh mirror ?

Thanks again for the help !
I think I might have one like the picture shows above. PM me a phone number or email for pics if interested. Thanks

yea with a remote mirror if you got the right hand option it matches the left but is manual. does the one you have like the pic above have the pentastar on it?

yea with a remote mirror if you got the right hand option it matches the left but is manual. does the one you have like the pic above have the pentastar on it?
Understood
I've seen pics of ones with the pentastar on it, is the pentastar only on original mirrors ?
thx

I had to unbox mine for you. Its a left mirror only, off my A12 that's blown apart for restoration.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Understood
I've seen pics of ones with the pentastar on it, is the pentastar only on original mirrors ?
thx
Someone now makes new ones that have the pentastar on them but yes the originals had the star. the new repops as far as i know dont have the mopar part number
thats cast into the underside of the base like in your first pic above.

If your interested in a new one with the star let me know a friend mine is a vendor and he has them in stock ill get you his contact info

The one I have has the same part number as above and the pentastars in the same locations. It's a good driver not a restoration unit as the mirror back has some speckles you can see in certain light. Pm me if interested.
Anyone need it? $45.00 plus shipping which should be around 10 or 15 dollars.
20170802_090419.jpg 20170802_090518.jpg 20170802_090621.jpg 15016832915291803846495.jpg

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back