• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Couple Questions on a Super Bee

JC Childress

Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score
Who makes a good quality,pre-bent, ready to assemble 3 inch exhaust system for a 69 Super Bee ?

On the N96 Ramcharger package, were the hood scoops always body color ?

Based on everything I've seen on this forum, TTI has the best exhaust systems. They are pricey, but everyone confirms they fit nicely without issue. I'm planning on buying a complete system for my 70 Coronet wagon. Good luck.

Good question... I would say yes, but I'm not sure how I came to that decision. :)
Or was it only available as part of the package?

I got some Walker, stock-style, exhaust pipes & mufflers and they were pretty close and fit well. My ears couldn't stand the cherry bombs or even turbo mufflers any more.

Good question... I would say yes, but I'm not sure how I came to that decision. :)
Or was it only available as part of the package?

Have you ever seen V21 on an early car or outside of a Spring Special?

I installed a Flowmaster 3" on a 68 Coronet. The only modification was drilling a hole in the floor pan for an exhaust bracket. The only portion that I needed to farm out was the final header connection. TTi is a good option also if you have the money.

Auto Transport Service
Back