• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cpt.'s projects

CPTHOWDY1369

Local time
4:32 AM
Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics of my Charger and Duster that I am working on.
Right now I'm in the middle of rebuilding the tranny and chasing down the gremlin in the electrical system in the Charger. And you can see where I'm at with the Duster. I'm hoping that the Duster becomes our father-son project when my son gets old enough(he's 3 now) and maybe it will become his highschool ride (depends on how it turns out, I just might keep it)

Df264.JPG

DSCN3322.JPG

DSCN3328.jpg

DSCN3348.JPG

DSCN0299.JPG

the duster is a 70. It originally was a 318/904/7 1/4 with column shifter and bucket seats (wierd, I know). When I get done with it, it will be a 360/727/8 3/4 suregrip with a console shifter and bucket seats. I'm also going to add the dual hood scoops and a go-wing. If I find a 440 for the Charger, the Duster just might get the 383 that is in the Charger right now. We'll have to wait and see.

I live on the southwest side right outside Lackland Airforce Base. I was in the Army but the CPT. is from Cpt. Howdy; wich was what Reagan called the spirit she talked to through the Ouija board in The Exorcist.

I didn't know that little detail. I knew she consulted a Ouija board. I was right in your 'hood yesterday pricing a job for a body shop! We should rendezvous sometime.

Auto Transport Service
Back