• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Danbury Mint Models For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardbishop

Local time
4:31 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Danbury Models For Sale
I Have 11 Boxed and never displayed Danbury Mint Classic Car Models. ( some have titles in the box). They are...1957 Chevy Cameo Pickup....1952 Ford 8N Tractor....1956 Ford Pickup...1956 Ford TBird....WW2 Jeep....1962 Ford TBird.....1953 Cadillac ElDorado 1:16 scale...1957 Studebaker Hawk....1958 Chevy Apache....1935 Ford Pickup....1932 Silver Cadillac V-16 Sport Phaeton.
I have discounted them from their listing prices and I'd prefer to sell all together.
Value is $1140. I'll sell all for $940...plus you pay for shipping. They are shipped in safe packing and insured.
PM me if interested.
IMG_7267.JPG
IMG_7269.JPG

Howard
Bishop, Ca.

Last edited:
Are you a collector and these are extra or are you getting away from them I have the rarest one they ever made the 48 Buick roadmaster I fought tooth and nail for it on eBay cost over $300 for it it's my baby I want to find the blue one I have the two tone one

While not an official collector.....I had a large number of Danbury Mint Models. (over 200). I sold most of them and bought a few more. These are extras. My main interest is MOPAR models. I have many Danbury Dodge-Chrysler-Plymouth models. Always looking for more MOPARS. I also have 10 Jim Beam Models (empty)....A few Fire Trucks (not Danbury)...7-8 unboxed Danbury models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back