• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Detroit AutoRama Feb 24th-26th 2017

Riverdawg

Local time
9:06 AM
Reaction score
So who's going next weekend? Who will have vehicles or even booths? I'm hoping to meet some members on Friday when me and several friends are going.
I believe it was dvw that posted somewhere he was cleaning his wife's car for the show, pink Challenger. But I can't find it so I may have the wrong member, sorry if that's the case.

I'll be down a couple nights, hanging out at my powder-coaters area. Almost all GM guys, but some scary-nice stuff. QC Coatings....great guys, and nobody does better powder/ceramic work. They've been doing it for 3 decades.

IMG_0164.JPG
Finally a chance to post some pics. I meet dvw and his wife. Great people and a great car. Sorry pics from my iPhone are not great. There where a ton of great cars again this year. Missed mmissile at QC coatings booth. We went through the basement level first thing when we got in at Noon.
IMG_0175.JPG

This car was brought in by brothers Mark and Matt. I meet them several years ago swapping parts when I first got my Coronet. They have something different here every year. I forgot to get a picture of the story board but they've bought and sold this car many times over the years and it's their 5th time owning it.

Last edited:
A few more pics. I believe the gold color on the 65 Dodge is what my 65 started life as.

IMG_0096.JPG IMG_0097.JPG IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0103.JPG IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0107.JPG IMG_0108.JPG IMG_0110.JPG IMG_0109.JPG

More...I believe this is all the Mopar, but there are some pics of older vehicles that I'm not as knowledgeable with them.

IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0171.JPG IMG_0135.JPG IMG_0136.JPG IMG_0142.JPG IMG_0121.JPG

:thankyou:Nice shots guys,
thanks for taking the time & sharing...

Auto Transport Service
Back