• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

difference between 68 and 69 coronet fenders

bzizzi

Local time
8:18 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am having trouble locating good 1969 coronet super bee fenders (driver and passenger). 68 s are available, but I don't know if they will fit my 69. Are there differences? I have a tail bezel that is slightly dented and bent. Anyone know of a good place to get it repaired or a place to get a new one?

Thanks

Blake

Side markers on 68s were round, on 69s were rectangular.

Hello and Happy New Year!
I have a 68 Coronet, couldn't find fenders, so I bought some 69's... WAY too different! Besides the obvious fender marker lights, the headlight area is recessed behind one headlight on the 68's, the 69's are flat. I've included some pics, the brown fender is the 68, while the turquoise is 69. If you absolutely desperate I suppose you could cut out the important parts from your originals, but its too much work. Good luck!
Ben

Attachments

• DSCF0074.jpg
    DSCF0074.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 582
  • DSCF0075.jpg
    DSCF0075.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 611
thank you everyone. i have about a month before the body shop is going to have to try to repair the fenders i have. it's not going to be cheap. i am following up on your leads and will keep you informed. if you would like to see the progress, go up on www.dutchessperformance.com. i'm always open to suggestions. thank you all

thank you

i posted a quick reply and i don't know where it shows up. i wanted to thank you all for the help. i am following up on your leads. i have about a month before the body shop has to try to repair the fenders i gave him. he said it would be less expensive to find better ones. if you would like to see the progress, go up on www.dutchessperformance.com. i am open to any suggestions you all have. thank you again

Auto Transport Service
Back