• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disagree with the disagree button

HT413

Semi Pro Bowler
Local time
12:44 PM
Reaction score
The disagree button is the internet version of a drive by. I think removing it forces people to explain themselves or put a sock in it. All too easy to click disagree and walk away - that sort of thing breads conflict/

Thats a pretty good analogy! and accurate.
There are many I've seen that do hit it and don't talent time to explain... especially when there are multiple topics in a post. You never know which is the one that the X'er 8s in disagreement with...

The disagree button is the internet version of a drive by. I think removing it forces people to explain themselves or put a sock in it. All too easy to click disagree and walk away - that sort of thing breads conflict/

Like that? haha love the disagree button!

Hey @Zeppelin264 , splain yerself!

Well done!

I just find it funny because it's so passive aggressive. I dont actually use it.

Imagine if Facebook had a thumbs DOWN emoji(its out there but not used by FB). People wouldn't know what to do with themselves! haha

Hum.
I'm going post now and see if can disagree with my self.

I just find it funny because it's so passive aggressive. I dont actually use it.

Imagine if Facebook had a thumbs DOWN emoji(its out there but not used by FB). People wouldn't know what to do with themselves! haha

Yeah that's xactly what it is. I equate it with my 8, 5 and 3 year olds. USE YOUR WORDS!

:rolleyes:

Hum.
I'm going post now and see if can disagree with my self.

Pretty sure be before the big upgrade you could like your own post. Maybe that was Facebook? Can't remember haven't bee on there in a few years.

Pretty sure be before the big upgrade you could like your own post. Maybe that was Facebook? Can't remember haven't bee on there in a few years.

You do realize you have a typo in the OP?
If you bread your breed you could have some nice deep fried breed.
(Hey, Cranium is on vacation. I'm filling in)

443.jpg

I think that if it weren't for Yahtzee and Steve in Staten Island, the DISAGREE button would rarely get any attention.
(Ha Ha Steve...)

I will explain why I disagree (I think this is the first time I clicked it)
Anyway it shows that someone might have a different opinion than you and the button is there for people who don't want to explain why they disagree with you because otherwise they would just quote you and explain why if they did.
instead of taking clickies away we should add more like a thumbs down.
For many post it's better just to use one of the clickies or smiley faces than it is to type out a post, on the other hand they can sometimes open up more conversations when questioned why. there are many reasons and ways they can be useful

my opinion, feel free to agree or disagree

Meames are for pussies!

Last edited:
The disagree button is the internet version of unsolicited butt sex. I think perpetrating it forces people to explain themselves or put a plug in it. All too easy to bang it, smack it and walk away - that sort of thing breeds conflict, not children.

What ????

Auto Transport Service
Back