• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Distributor 2642248 52

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheetah400m

Local time
6:05 AM
Reaction score
Am looking for the correct distributor (2642248 52) for my car. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks but you have to love eb it is for a 66 383 4bbl MT according to my books, the pic on e bay is a b/rb dist! :rofl: I just use e bay for a quick look if my books are in the shop. Definatly got burned buying cores by the descriptions!

Thanks but you have to love eb it is for a 66 383 4bbl MT according to my books, the pic on e bay is a b/rb dist! :rofl: I just use e bay for a quick look if my books are in the shop. Definatly got burned buying cores by the descriptions!

Well I was just trying to help. Whatever.

No man IT IS APPRECIATED. Just pointing out you can get burned on e bay. Believe me I have for not doing my research, went by a description on heads for a RB and got LA ones in the pic. That was my bad. 400 lesson right there.

No man IT IS APPRECIATED. Just pointing out you can get burned on e bay. Believe me I have for not doing my research, went by a description on heads for a RB and got LA ones in the pic. That was my bad. 400 lesson right there.

Oh crap I misunderstood you, my apologies. I had a bad Sunday.

Thanks for pointing that out about getting burned. There are a lot of misleading Mopar eBay listings.

Again I apologize. :thumbsup:

No sweat. Mopar and e bay don't mix well I noticed a lot of the distributor stuff I get is from GM guys.

2642248 is for 1967 383 4 BBL same as 2642465

I have one used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back