• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dougs Headers on 1966 Coronet

Drock

Local time
1:31 AM
Reaction score
I was having an exhaust leak repaired at my local shop when the new guy over-torques the manifold and cracked it... needless to say I wasn't going to try welding the crack etc.. so i started looking for headers.. I came across Dougs D451-B and purchased them from JEGS for the best price, They fit almost perfectly in my 66 Dodge Coronet, you have to have a mini starter, and even the promaster one I have rubs just a touch, otherwise these things are awesome!

447427-365677560cf43ee3ea30fade2663f916.jpg

I immediately got tons more horsepower and it sounds better than ever. Needless to say, I'm really happy with them even though I did not intend to spend that kind of money when I was just repairing an exhaust leak. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to get a few more HP and more aggressive smooth sound out of their system.

Thanks Dougs!

IMG_0948.JPG

I have the Doug's 2", were you able to slide them in from the top or did you have to go from the bottom?
I also bought one of the starter terminal relocators a member was selling here ...looks like it will help a bunch!

I have the Doug's 2", were you able to slide them in from the top or did you have to go from the bottom?
I also bought one of the starter terminal relocators a member was selling here ...looks like it will help a bunch!
Had to put the passenger in from the bottom.

I am interested in the starter terminal relocators you mention. I searched but didn't find anything. Can you send me a link or let me know where you got them? Thanks

Auto Transport Service
Back