• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DROP YOUR GRILLES OF @ GARLITS 2016 - SAVE ON SHIPPING!!!

partsmonsta

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Fellow FBBO MEMBERS... Feel free to bring your Grilles for a Resto estimate.
We do almost ALL Mopar Grilles, Headlight Bezels and many Rear Finish Panels.
:thumbsup:

With Postal rates going thru the roof, it just makes sense to drop off your stuf instead of sending. This guarantees your stuf wont be damaged in shipping also...a big factor with 60s Mopar Plastic Grilles.

67-8 CUDAS, 67-9 DARTS, 70-2 DUSTERS, 67, 68, 69 GTX, 71 CHALLENGER, 68-74 CHARGER...almost everything. Expert Polish and Plastic work. Everything painted to OEM or Custom paint specs.
I cant give you a space number, cause I always sign up at the Show...just look for my 98 Blue Ivory Dodge Duallie.
CMON BYE...PLENTY OF SEATS THIS YEAR (HA!!).
ALWAYS GREAT TO TALK WITH MY FBBO BROTHERS ----- Here are some pics of my stuf:

69-GTX-GRILL-NOS3.jpg 71-CHALL-GRIL-7.jpg 74-RR-GRILL-02.jpg 72-DEMON-GRILL-2.jpg 67-cor-GRILL-LH--4A.jpg 68-COR-F-PANEL3.jpg 69-GTX-PANEL-12.jpg

K im not familiar with all of the shows and such is this in FLA?

Yes, always the first week in November. A must go to, if you're a Big Mopar Fan in the area. It spans 3 days, so you know it's BIG. Plenty of 73 RRs on the show field...you'll be impressed.

image.jpeg
I'll be in Lakeland visiting my folks. Don't usually go to shows without my Mopar though.

What do you charge to do a 73-4 grille back to factory style silver and black?thanks mark

What do you charge to do a 73-4 grille back to factory style silver and black?thanks mark

350 + 35 shipping. This includes Polishing top molding piece and polishing & paint Headlight Bezels. You must include NEW turn signal lens.
2 week turnaround, if you are in Florida, you can drop off @ Garlits and save on TO shipping.

IMG_0939.JPG

With Postal rates going thru the roof, it just makes sense to drop off your stuf instead of sending. This guarantees your stuf wont be damaged in shipping also...a big factor with 60s Mopar Plastic Grilles.

67-8 CUDAS, 67-9 DARTS, 70-2 DUSTERS, 67, 68, 69 GTX, 71 CHALLENGER, 68-74 CHARGER...almost everything. Expert Polish and Plastic work. Everything painted to OEM or Custom paint specs.
I cant give you a space number, cause I always sign up at the Show...just look for my 98 Blue Ivory Dodge Duallie.

View attachment 367201 View attachment 367202 View attachment 367203 View attachment 367204 View attachment 367205 View attachment 367206 View attachment 367207
Was wondering if you work with the older Mid-60's B-Bodies ? Need a '63 Dodge 330 re-finished...Thanks
MOPARS WITH BIG DADDY DON GARLITS IS THIS WEEKEND.

WHO'S GOING?????
Was wondering if you work with the older Mid-60's B-Body grills. Looking fro a re-finish on a '63 Dodge 330...Thanks

GARLITS WAS A BLAST!!!!
Great meeting with you Guys. Met some new Members and learned of some Amazing B-Bodies in our local area.
Cant wait til next year!

big BURNOUT.jpg

View attachment 367201 View attachment 367202 View attachment 367203 View attachment 367204 View attachment 367205 View attachment 367206 View attachment 367207
Wanted to know where you are located at so i can bring my 1967 dodge coronet 500 grille surrounds to you to see what it would cost to get them restored or see if you have any for sale. My grille and bezzels are in great shape just my surrounds are damaged.

Wanted to know where you are located at so i can bring my 1967 dodge coronet 500 grille surrounds to you to see what it would cost to get them restored or see if you have any for sale. My grille and bezzels are in great shape just my surrounds are damaged.
I am in the same boat, but am not local. Can I PM you some pics for an estimate?

I need help installing my grille surrounds on my 67 dodge coronet 500. how do you get them back on. I have been studying it but cant seem to figure it out. Need help please.

I need help installing my grille surrounds on my 67 dodge coronet 500. how do you get them back on. I have been studying it but cant seem to figure it out. Need help please.

Contact: Paul Boucher, the entry just above this one. Know Coronets well.

pb.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back