• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND Early B Trunk Cardboard Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthon

Local time
6:18 AM
Reaction score
I need iirc 2 of the red clips, and iirc 6 of the other.
One of the other 6 is shown in the pics, first clipped up to hold the cardboard up, and next pulled down to show myself how it was installed.

The 2 trunk clips were originally grey to match the panels, but I didn't lose the 2 red ones for the package tray.

I carefully removed mine and put them in a safe place and tore this place apart looking for them.
Figured I better start looking now so I can find where I put them if/when I get replacements.

If they're available new I was unable to locate.

20220531_224357.jpg

20181012_142451.jpg

20181012_142457.jpg

961945-afdb55f34ab63def763421178053f2d7-1.jpg

I think my 65 Coronet had 2 of those holding down the package tray panel.
Mike

Yes, the red one pictured is one of 2 for my package tray.
2 of the same, painted grey, are for the trunk cardboard along with 6 of the other kind.
I searched again today, no luck.

PM me your address and I will send you the 2 I have.
Mike

Sent Mike, thank you.

I searched again today, turning over everything I searched twice before and then some.
The 6 clips are oddball, easy to pick out, if I can find them.
I hate that I'm this stupid.

Moved the seat back to do more on the wiring today, 'it's coming from inside the house, I mean, car!"

Can't be in the interior I said, no glovebox, ashtray, nothing to put them in, I said.
I'm a dummy.
Funny thing, I put stuff I have wrapped up for the interior behind the front seat, searched those twice.

Technically, not in the last place I looked.

20220606_220241.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back