• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ever increasing threat of home invasion, so I bought:

https://www.gruntstyle.com/products/american-reaper-2-0
IMG953142.png

Something I figured a few of you might like I just ordered one!
If you stay on there site long enough you can spin a wheel for a discount code.

No it's not that dude is like that he's agents guns he thinks there violent items that go out killing people when ever they please kinda like Hilary....... my guns are good guns they haven't illegally killed anyone! And kids have used them too 9 and a 10 year old no one died isn't that amazing! Let him call 911 see how that works for him! I'll call on my 1911!

At least there's two guys with a brain in D.C.!

Not made to stop any intruders(that's what shotguns are for). But I did buy this yesterday! Can't wait to go plinking!!

IMG_0404.PNG

Bowhead- Model II or III ? Have a bull barrel Model II they are sweet pistols(mine's a stainless model).

I'm sad to say my handgun buying days are nearing an end. :( My rack is full, and I have pretty much every handgun I've ever wanted. I just need to replace a Colt Series 80 1911 that I sold after getting an offer I couldn't say no to, and I want a Walther PPK/S. After that, I'm finished.

Never say finished there making now guns still tomorrow might have something you like pop on the market

Never say finished there making now guns still tomorrow might have something you like pop on the market
Most of buying interests go back to when I was a kid. I always liked guns, but couldn't have any due to my age, but I was able to buy the replicas that were sold in the gun magazines by Replica Models Inc in Alexandria, VA. I used to pour over their catalogs like they were the Bible, and I would dream of owning many of the replicas in them.

Almost all of the guns in my collection are those that were available as Replicas and that I always wanted to get. So to me, most all the newer striker pistols are about as interesting as a 2015 Celica. :)

Racks are cheap build another or buy another
True, and I've thought about that, but like with cars, I've learned that buying for the sake of buying is a waste of resources. My goal was a Sig P226, S&W Model 19 4" and 2.5", P38, Colt M1911-A1, Colt SAA, Colt Official Police 4", Beretta 96, and a PPK/S, and now I've got all but two and any more than that would end up in just more guns sitting around because I don't have the time to shoot them. :(

I've got all but two and any more than that would end up in just more guns sitting around because I don't have the time to shoot them. :(
And your not a octopus or 3 to shoot them all at once. Just sayin

I have many, many types of screwdrivers. Each one for a particular task/job...just like guns.

True, and I've thought about that, but like with cars, I've learned that buying for the sake of buying is a waste of resources. My goal was a Sig P226, S&W Model 19 4" and 2.5", P38, Colt M1911-A1, Colt SAA, Colt Official Police 4", Beretta 96, and a PPK/S, and now I've got all but two and any more than that would end up in just more guns sitting around because I don't have the time to shoot them. :(
I have a Sig P226. Sweetest Gun I own. Balance is great. Very smooth weapon. Use it for my home defense gun.

Auto Transport Service
Back