• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Extendable Ratchet Set

nope Ive never seen those but thanks for sharing them Joey :thumbsup:

I bought the same design ratchets at Harbor Freight for quite a bit less. I think they were Pittsburg brand. They are very handy when you have reach something that is difficult to get at. I also bought some other weird variations of ratchets that I never saw anywhere else. I haven't had one fail yet!

Looks like a weak point and a knuckle buster at some point. I have one something like those. Its broken and the handle slips off. Soo there is the weak point. Those look to be a little better built.

I bought one from Lowes in their Kobalt brand.

A "feature" they have is being able to turn the handle grip to ratchet the head.
Supposed to make it easier to use in tight spots.

The first time I tried to use the feature of turning the handle and applying torque in the normal way, the ratchet mechanism broke.

I took it back for a warranty return and the same thing happened the same day the next time I used it.

I did a second warranty return and now I know never to use that feature.

I've broken a few of those ! It's great for the lady's tool box . But actual use is not a good out come for them

Yeah,
I checked them out Joey,
Gee, I bring home another tool my Wife is gonna kill me!

My wife bought me something real similar as a stocking stuffer a couple years ago. Wait, that’s not what I meant.

Anyway, haven’t broken yet!

:lol:

Use the universal 3/8 - 1/2" with stubby handle more than standard lenght. A longer handle and ratchet for breaking nuts and bolts never. Thats what breaker bars are for.

Auto Transport Service
Back