• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantomworks 6/27/17

I watched it last night and they did a really good job on your car Dino. I too liked the part about feeling like you could fly...I felt like that 30 years ago too...lol. Anyway nice car and I'm glad you get to enjoy it.

I watched it last night and they did a really good job on your car Dino. I too liked the part about feeling like you could fly...I felt like that 30 years ago too...lol. Anyway nice car and I'm glad you get to enjoy it.
Thanks that means a lot to me

Dino, your car is beautiful ! Best of luck with it, I'm happy for you. Do have to ask, how was it dealing with that shop aside from what we see on TV? Would really like to hear about your experience.
Well initially meeting Dan was a bit uncomfortable, all I had to judge was how I'd seen him on the show. After talking with him for about an hour I learned that he is a great guy, very knowledgeable, understanding and most of all honest.

Dino - you are an inspiration and the epitome of what a "car guy" is. I can only hope I have half of your enthusiasm when I finally get my own A12 Super Bee completed and get to drive it for the first time. I am truly looking forward to that moment after seeing how freakin' happy you were. Hats off to you brother...
Thank you and I wish the best to you and your A12 build they are great cars!

looks like they did some good work there. car turned out awesome.if i had anything bad to say it would be that the trans kit they used looked to have autozone packaging?only got a fast look though.

I'll be the 1st to eat a bit of crow...
Dan seems to have changed his on air persona...
Actually cares about the customers more now :poke:
Being a stand up & honest guy, as you said, is a great thing too...

Love the car, style & build Dino :thumbsup: great choices...

That was a pretty good episode,
I'd have liked to see more of the A12 build too...
At least the tech was a Mopar guy...
I may even watch the show a bit more now...

I liked the ear to ear grin :lol: on you when you were driving her,
that's what it's all about...

Dino, your car is beautiful ! Best of luck with it, I'm happy for you. Do have to ask, how was it dealing with that shop aside from what we see on TV? Would really like to hear about your experience.
Dealing with the shop was much different from usual. One thing about Dan is if he says it needs fixing it gets fixed. I was alright with that since I would always get a call prior too, also noticed that the crew was very upbeat and glad to spend time talking about the car. I also was surprised at how prices were in line with most specialty shops.

• I'll be the 1st to eat a bit of crow...
    Dan seems to have changed his on air persona...
    Actually cares about the customers more now :poke:
    Being a stand up & honest guy, as you said, is a great thing too...

Love the car, style & build Dino :thumbsup: great choices...

That was a pretty good episode,
    I'd have liked to see more of the A12 build too...
    At least the tech was a Mopar guy...
    I may even watch the show a bit more now...

I liked the ear to ear grin :lol: on you when you were driving her,
    that's what it's all about...
    Thanks for the kind words I was truly happier than I've been in a very long, long time

I found it interesting that they said in NC and VA you can rebody a car if you cut the metal around the VIN rather than just removing and transferring the VIN pad.

I like your car and I hope everything worked out to your satisfaction.

I don't like the show, but I'll watch the episode showing your car when it is on the tube again.

IMO, I wouldn't trust that outfit. Three time loser:

Jul 7, 2015
FantomWorks nonprofit has yet to deliver vehicles to wounded vets

https://pilotonline.com/news/milita...cle_e050b54b-7ff1-5822-801a-267ad4ab5a9c.html

Oct 31, 2014
OWENS v. DRS AUTOMOTIVE FANTOMWORKS INC

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/va-supreme-court/1682313.html

October 21, 2013
Defamation Claim Dismissed for Failure to Plead Exact Words

https://www.virginiadefamationlawye...smissed-for-failure-to-plead-exact-words.html

I like your car and I hope everything worked out to your satisfaction.

I don't like the show, but I'll watch the episode showing your car when it is on the tube again.

Personally, I wouldn't trust that outfit. Three time loser:

Jul 7, 2015
FantomWorks nonprofit has yet to deliver vehicles to wounded vets

https://pilotonline.com/news/milita...cle_e050b54b-7ff1-5822-801a-267ad4ab5a9c.html

Oct 31, 2014
OWENS v. DRS AUTOMOTIVE FANTOMWORKS INC

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/va-supreme-court/1682313.html

October 21, 2013
Defamation Claim Dismissed for Failure to Plead Exact Words

https://www.virginiadefamationlawye...smissed-for-failure-to-plead-exact-words.html
Thanks for enjoying my Bee. As a practicing attorney, I did check fantomworks out before appearing. Both of the cases were dismissed and as for the wounded wheels car, from what I found the car was made but the best person for it was not found. Any one or establishment with celebrity status is going to have bad press.

saw the show,great car done very tastefully..and it is cool you are on here..thanks for sharing your story........Rob

I'm so glad you posted yesterday. I'm a casual viewer of the show, but I was really excited to watch the new episode; other than on GYC, I feel you don't see many B body builds on TV. I think the car turned out great. As others have already said, the best part was watching you go on that test drive. There's one point when you hit the throttle and Dan looked a little nervous, but you looked like a kid at Christmas!

Good luck with the car and have fun ripping up the streets with it!

Dino you and your car rock! It appeared you were happy with the results...

Dino you and your car rock! It appeared you were happy with the results...
Thank you I couldn't be more happy with the car. It's crazy fast and is a whole lot of fun to drive. The brakes took a little getting use to but I'm set.

Finally got time to watch it. Fantastic car and seeing how happy Dino's was, priceless. Congrats. I thought it was great that Dan went and found better hand controls when he didn't like the first set they showed.

Just watched it and LOVED the episode!! Congrats Dino :thumbsup: Hope to see you and your car at some local shows here in MA!

Auto Transport Service
Back