• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast Man EFI on board

Rich i have your book on Hemi's very good reading. i recommend it to anyone planning to build a Hemi. i also would like to know why your book is printed in china when so many people here are out of work?

Not my call. I'm just the author. It's up to the publisher where to get the work done. But if I do a longer version which many people have asked for, then I'll self publish that and do it in the US. I did a lot of research for that book but it ended up over 350 pages. Car Tech needed the book to be under 145 pages so almost 1/2 of what I did never saw print. BTW: The book was printed in Taiwan.

Not my call. I'm just the author. It's up to the publisher where to get the work done. But if I do a longer version which many people have asked for, then I'll self publish that and do it in the US. I did a lot of research for that book but it ended up over 350 pages. Car Tech needed the book to be under 145 pages so almost 1/2 of what I did never saw print. BTW: The book was printed in Taiwan.

I'll take one when they're printed:headbang:

msd atomic efi

welcome fastmanefi, i'm working on 71 satellite with a 505 stroked 440, i bought the 625 hp atomic efi, have you worked with that set up?

welcome fastmanefi, i'm working on 71 satellite with a 505 stroked 440, i bought the 625 hp atomic efi, have you worked with that set up?
I don't sell or support that system but I have several contacts that are very happy with it.
BTW: I personally don't like dead headed fuel systems but that's just me.

Rich, I thought Tiawan was off the coast of China? Where the nationalist Government moved in exile in 1948. We have too many people here that need jobs, publishing in Tiawan or China still doesn't help anyone here in the US. I still like your book and would purchase your next one, but the buck has to begin to stop here. We need to buy American every chance we can.

thanks for your reply, was hoping maybe you had some info

This an old thread, and I'm a new user of this website. Got a B Engine in an A Body. 4 Speed, Dana 60 35 Spline Trac-Lok with 3.54:1 Gears, 27" tall grippers. 3000lbs.
Well built 383HP/"915," heads with a few tweak's and a Cross Ram with 2 Carter's.
Want EFI. Spoke to FITECH. Would like another opinion before I buy. Not to be a dick; price is not a much of a factor. I want what works.
tpg

Hello Rich. I'm still romping around in the 440 you built for me back in 2008 in the Morgan Hill days. Runs good.

This an old thread, and I'm a new user of this website. Got a B Engine in an A Body. 4 Speed, Dana 60 35 Spline Trac-Lok with 3.54:1 Gears, 27" tall grippers. 3000lbs.
Well built 383HP/"915," heads with a few tweak's and a Cross Ram with 2 Carter's.
Want EFI. Spoke to FITECH. Would like another opinion before I buy. Not to be a dick; price is not a much of a factor. I want what works.
tpg
Go back to 1st post and reread the thread.Post up a pic of that beast!!

Have you seen my green 64 HEMI Dodge around town?

InOldTownColumbia1000pixs.jpg
Beautiful! and feel free to give us some shots under the hood!!!!
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Again
Welcome to FBBO, Richard Nedball Mopar aficionado
from a fellow Sonora Ca. resident, Belview Oaks Estate area,
good to have you here...

started 2012 org. thread, duplicate, but figured wth

Again
Welcome to FBBO, Richard Nedball Mopar aficionado
from a fellow Sonora Ca. resident, Belview Oaks Estate area,
good to have you here..

started 2012 org. thread, duplicate, but figured wth

Yea my powers of observation aren't what they used to be....or at least when I don't notice...:rolleyes:

Newbie to the his forum. I am on Moparts and other boards but I'm a newbie here. If you have fuel injection questions I'm here to help.
HI FastMan...

I have a 66 hemi with aluminum heads and a 3.54 dana, hemi 4 speed in my cuda droptop. I would like to go to EFI for the car, but there are so many choices. Since I presume you work or own FastMan EFI. Why is yours the best? I want a self learning one, and I usually just putt around the area. So I don't need a race one, just one that will work well on the street...

Can you help?

Thomas

cuda side.jpg

Fast man, WHEN WILL THE 1200HP VERSION OF THE HOLLEY SNIPER EFI BE RELEASED?!??!??! lol I want one bad

Not to be argumentative - but personally I would not want to use a TBI Sniper system on a 1000 HP engine. I like port injection! As to when they will have the 8 injector version ... I don't know yet. The original Sniper was held up for 6 months so I wouldn't expect the larger version to be available until the Sniper has settled out.

HI FastMan...

I have a 66 hemi with aluminum heads and a 3.54 dana, hemi 4 speed in my cuda droptop. I would like to go to EFI for the car, but there are so many choices. Since I presume you work or own FastMan EFI. Why is yours the best? I want a self learning one, and I usually just putt around the area. So I don't need a race one, just one that will work well on the street...

Can you help?

Thomas

View attachment 427721
How cool is that?? You post a question and within 15 minutes you have the vast knowledge of the FAST MAN replying to your post:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Unlike yourself, FITECH answers they're Emails, and actually calls on the phone to discuss different options for a Cross Ram. If I get no return contact, no response, I have nothing for you. If business is so good that you can't reply to a potential customer- adios.
tpg

Auto Transport Service
Back