• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fast Ratio Pitman Arm and Idler Arm $199.00

PST

FBBO Vendor
FBBO Sponsor
Local time
4:22 PM
Reaction score
Fast Ratio Pitman Arm and Idler Arm

The PST Pitman Arm and Idler Arm combination that we have released is similar in styling to the ones that you would see on a factory AAR Cuda or T/A Challenger. By incorporating the use of PST’s Pitman Arm and Idler Arm into your steering system you will reduce your steering ratio (or the amount of times that you would have to turn your steering wheel). Your stock power steering has a ratio of 16:1 and by installing our Pitman Arm it would reduce to 12:1. Now you can benefit from the same fast steering ratio that was once rarely seen except for on a rare optioned Cuda or Challeger.
• The Fast ratio gives you quicker steering response.
• Better Handling
• Less turns of the steering wheel to get the wheels to turn a given
distance.
• A plus for parking by having the reduced ratio.
• Available for 1968-72 B bodies and 1970-72 E bodies.
• Works with Manual or Power Steering cars
PST, 1-(800)-247-2288, WWW.P-S-T.COM Note: Will not work with aftermarket headers

Attachments

• Quick Ratio.jpg
    Quick Ratio.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 1,104
Just ordered this kit from James. It's actually dropped $10 in price since early 2012!!

I'll report back on how it goes.

Anyone else got one?

I was just looking for a new idler arm this looks like it may be a better idea

Nevermind just saw the "will not work with aftermarket headers" Oh well

Saw that same post that they won't work with headers! I too need both the pitman and idler arm but damn sure won't be getting these.. a shame.

Auto Transport Service
Back