• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[IMPORTANT] FBBO News!

Joeychgo

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know --

As FBBO grows and becomes busier, we need new servers that can better handle our growth. A 'server' is basically a computer where our site resides. The better servers we have, the more stable and faster the site will be for you.

Our new servers are not only more powerful and offer better / faster storage, but they also are in hardened Datacenter, which makes things much less susceptible to things like weather events. Our new datacenter is actually underground in an old limestone mine. This means things like weather shouldn't have much or any effect on our ability to keep the site running. :)

Soon, as in within the next day or two, we will move FBBO to our new servers. There is nothing you need to worry about or do. The site will be unavailable for a few hours while we move all the photos and files, but it shouldn't be too long. Don't panic when you see a message that says the board is closed, it will only be for a few hours.

Thank you all for helping create a great site.

Joeychgo, Admin

Thanks joechgo!
wow
Getting "fancy" huh?
-New storage facility, Limestone mine (average temp 68 degrees)
-New Servers
-New "Datacenter"

COOL!
Thanks joeychgo!

I'll put a new 30 amp fuse and oil the throw arm on my outside main.

kiwi you need to let poly no the party is on
cold-beers-bold-steaks.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back