• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fender tag

Mike McGuire

Local time
6:16 AM
Reaction score
image.png
could someone help decode this fender tag?

1968 charger . 73 = Hemi / 3 = 4 speed / QQ1 Brite blue. Under the T is tac. I think im right on this, just off the top of my head..

Dont tell me you found this car and is for sale cheap. Tag looks like the car has been sitting a long time..

Last edited:
Car came with buckets, console, Fender turn signals, Rear speaker, AM-FM, drip rail, belt moulding,wheel lip moulding.
3.54 dana..

So whats the story behind you wanting to decode this tag.. Come on whats up...

My buddy was looking at a cuda and this is the fender tag! I don't know what the story is yet! I kept thinking I was deciding it wrong but I guess not lol! I will let you guys know the details as soon as I find out! Thanks for the help!

The tag is all he has shared with me so far! Hope to see pics tomorrow! He says its a small block cuda so we will see!!

My buddy was looking at a cuda and this is the fender tag! I don't know what the story is yet! I kept thinking I was deciding it wrong but I guess not lol! I will let you guys know the details as soon as I find out! Thanks for the help!

That tag is on a Cuda? Looks like it's screwed into dirt pile.

Auto Transport Service
Back