• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FINALLY!!! 73/74 CHARGER GRILLES AND HEADLIGHT FILLERS

Nacho-RT74

Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
I'm not REALLY concern about grilles itself, mine are still pretty much decent. Some crack here and there, but still fixable. This pieces are not hard to fix BUT HEADLIGHT FILLERS!!

Check classic industries! They are in preorder.

Fillers are not REALLLY expensive... Grilles are expensive, although they are SE and comes complete with fillers and red bar

I'll be going for the fillers sooner or later in $99. Grilles are definitelly not in my budget... Allmost $1300

Waiting from another vendor prices too.

Last edited:
Fillers retainers are being made too, thanks God I don't need them. They are a bit expensive if you ask me, compairing with fillers itself.

Cool.

Agree, especially since the gto part is gto only and won't work on lemans or tempest.

I have a nice set of s.e. charger grilles no cracks or brakes there for sale if your interested also you can remove the red bar to turn them into base grilles it's just an add on nothing else is different. Pm. If your interested

Well actually they got diff finish. No chrome and also blacked out areas on horizontal fins!

Anyway, trust me I'd like them but I can't afford them at any price right now. 74 Chargers in Venezuela got SE grilles. 73s got the regular ones. Mine is 74

Listing says Charger SE in the C.I. ad.

SE or non SE, these fillers are the the same no??

Fillers are the same, grilles have chromed edges on the SEs but physically interchange.

argent and chromed finish on SE Grilles... red bar is an insert.

argent and blacked out areas finish on Standard grilles.

headlight fillers and retainers are the same on both

both assemblies fits eaxctly the same on any model

over a year after being announced... their site still says "Arriving Soon! Now accepting pre-orders" What a bunch of dickheads.

Don't know if it means anything, but CI is now listing the fillers as a left, right, or as a set. Hopefully they will be released soon? I ordered mine when they were first put on the website, well over a year ago. Pns below:

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/3672324.html

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/3672325.html

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/*mb9941.html
I ordered my SE Headlamp Shields very early this year, inquired as to when will they be in stock several weeks ago,I was told they are on long term supply.

Charger SE Headlamp Shields

I placed an order over a year ago, they removed them from the catalog, I called them and they told me they are back in for re tooling, they had been test fit and did not fit properly, I just placed a new order, I have been waiting 30 years for repos to come about, I think a few more months longer will be ok good luck everyone.

The problem is that even if they find a NOS set, they deform when not attached to the grill shell. If they are trying to cast them, it's not going to work. Unless they still make wood bucks for molding in asia, they probably need to plot them out on a computer to get it right.

Auto Transport Service
Back