• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finally Washed 1970 Roadrunner

dcoland70RR

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Hello ALL, finally washed my 1970 RR after 14 month in the garage after buying it. Signed up to this site yesterday and I should have 14 months ago because I am learning so much

IMG_3398.JPG IMG_3397.JPG

nice colour.
more pics are needed!
what part of chitown?
im in the near west burbs

Palos Area in the well known over taxed Cook County (AKA CROOKED *** COOK COUNTY)

welcome from sunny california , nice looking ride there . whats it running ?

welcome from sunny california , nice looking ride there . whats it running ?
factory 383 4 speed console car. Has unknown lumpy cam from previous owner. I added hooker headers, flowmaster exhaust to give it that sound I desire. I have no idea at this point its HP or 1/4 mile time but plan on getting it dyno'd by a friend in fall time when their shop slows down a bit. Runs strong and healthy so far

are you running tail pipes ? they help the top end , after the 1/4 mile runs . what gearing ?

Welcome from Motown!

very nice love them 70 birds I have a thread going on photos of 70 70 please post some of your s there also thanks for joining

Nice 70

Welcome to FBBO from hot, dry & sunny NorCal Sierras

good luck & happy Moparing

Welcome from Northern Iowa
Love those 70 Plymouths lock her up good.

Welcome aboard from SW CT! Love the bird & color. Please post more pics engine bay, interior...etc... We love pictures :thumbsup:

Welcome from Pittsburgh! Curious, why she was in the garage for 14 months after puchase?

Nice car, welcome from Michigan.

Welcome from Pittsburgh! Curious, why she was in the garage for 14 months after puchase?

pretty sure he mentioned in another thread life got in the way......hate when that happens.
welcome and great looking bird.

Auto Transport Service
Back