• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Finaly got to fire her up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DhOw9Aim9AA#t=6s

MY SON MIKE AND I ARE COMEING TOWARDS THE END OF THE BIG SWAAAP .... OR IS THERE AN END ??? :) WAS A 318 AUTO COLUMN SHIFT WITH 8 1/4 OPEN GEAR REAR WITH 271'S .. NOW HAS A FRESHLEY BUILT 440.. WITH AN A-833 4-SPEED.. WITH FORWARD LOCATION PISTAL GRIP .. AND A 8 3/4 SUREGRIP WITH 323'S .. HEADERS INTO 3" DUAL FLOWMASTERS...
KEPT THE FACTORY TILT WHEEL AND CRUISE CONTROL.....
P.S...............IF ANY OF YOU HAVE FACTORY TILT AND ITS LOOSE THERE IS A KNUCKLE IN THERE WITH FOUR SCREWS THAT COME LOOSE..... LOCTITE THEM AND TIGHTEN GOOD AND TIGHT AND SHE WILL BE GOOD AS NEW AND STAY TIGHT

Sounds great! Love the sound of those Flow masters!~!

None like anywhere nice job on the swap and yes there is an end but there is never an end to popping the hood and starring at what you just did :) oh and maybe polishing this or that..

Sounds great man - congrats on the successful swap! Am I gonna see that beast cruising around the Twin Cities at all this summer?

Auto Transport Service
Back