• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FiTech 6 Pack Coming

I guess you revealed yourself.
I just find it sad that someone has to finance engine parts.

I guess you revealed yourself.
In what manor I don’t know. But to you I did so, as how?
I just find it sad that someone has to finance engine parts.
I’m not arguing that point. I also see it the same as a credit card purchase and then not paying it off in full before the next payment is due.
So in that respect, it’s no different.

Well, that would be the smart and wise way of doing things! LOL!
I’m hitting the agree button in this one!

I may just have to upgrade my six pack on my Charger to one of these systems some day. Or maybe on one of the other cars along the way.

Website states that the system bolts to most 4bbl intake manifolds. Did someone on their end not proof read, or does this system not go on a 6bbl intake manifold????

Website states that the system bolts to most 4bbl intake manifolds. Did someone on their end not proof read, or does this system not go on a 6bbl intake manifold????

I’m sure it’s just boilerplate text that someone didn’t proofread.

Response from Fitech:

Yes I'm sure that's a typo, the 2 barrel throttlebody's are a Holley bolt pattern. Which most 6 pack manifold are.

Anything else let me know

I called them last week about this very item. The guy told me the end of March, but I just assumed that meant at least 3 months after that. The logic is not as complex as the Go EFI series and does not offer timing control or any of the other options, but the only other FI 6 pack set up I have seen was $4200. Obviously you can plumb up a manifold for port injection but seems inline or better with buying a 6 pack setup and then tuning it if you don't mind the fuel pump.

those woulds be sweet on this monster , stop the plumbing , lol ;) .
DSC03458.JPG
DSC03745.JPG
DSC04021.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back