• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Floor pan for 72 Satellite questions

USatC

Local time
5:19 AM
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of the area in question.

The description says its firewall to rear pan and it looks like they have the lip that would butt up to the firewall lip so I think your good there. However, I am not exactly sure of the area your talking about.

As far as quality, I am not sure about these but my AMD piece worked out really well. Very little fitment issues. These look very similar but do not have the drain plugs drilled out.

It sounds like you have rot right at the floor pan/firewall seam. Unless the firewall side of that seam has really bad rot, and it's mostly contained to the floorpan section, then you can find just 'front' floorpans which will run from the firewall seam down to a seam just under the front seat.

Something like this: https://www.autobodyspecialt.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=MP-50-LH

You'll save some money and work.

I agree with Plymouthman, shop around for a quality piece (AMD)....those that you're looking at don't even have the body plug stamped into them, let alone, punched out.

Auto Transport Service
Back