• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Florida Freebies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruzilla

Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I REALLY need to get a bunch of stuff out of my garage, so these parts are FREE to anyone who wants to drive their beehinds to my house and snag them. No, I'm not going to ship anything, so sorry to my out-of-state friends.

1. Big block 727 transmission, needs rebuilt. Rebuild it or use the tail shaft to convert an RV 727 to a car transmission.
2. 8.25 rear end for a 71-74 B body, drum to drum, open differential, I believe they are 2.76 gears. Great condition, just removed when I upgraded to an 8.75.
3. Complete tail light assembly from a 73 Town & Country station wagon.
4. Tail gate glass from a 73 Town & Country station wagon.
5. Rear air deflector from a 73 Town & Country station wagon.
6. Heavy duty transmission fluid cooler from a 73 Town & Country station wagon.
7. Steel radiator from a 73 Town & Country station wagon. Can't find a Mopar number on it, so I'm guessing it's a replacement. Also have a fan shroud, but it has a piece broken off.
8. Backing plates and drums from an E body 8.75 rear.
9. 1973 440 valve covers, blue.
10. 1973 C body 440 air cleaner, single snorkel, black.
11. Seven-bladed clutch fan and clutch, off a 73 318.
12. Fuel tank for a 74/75 B body. Needs to be cleaned out and a tiny pin hole fixed, but better than paying $300+ for a new one.
13. Sail panel covers, black, plastic, for 71-74 Chargers with the curved front to the sail panel (I can never remember which cars have this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back