• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FNG from Oregon

T769RT

Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Hey All,
Long time lurker, finally getting around to joining. In the midst of a restoration of my '69 Charger R/T that I've had for 20 years and will have lots of questions, I'm sure. I also still have my first car, a '68 Super Bee. Here are a couple of pics. The one of the bee was taken last summer and the two together was taken back in the late 90s when the Charger still wore it's original paint.
Cheers!
John

Charger & Bee.jpg Bee & Scarecrow Resize 3.jpg

Welcome to fbbo. A couple of really sweet rides you have there.

Those cars are gorgeous. I always said if I found a nice 383 4-speed '68 Bee it would come home with us.

There are a few of us here from Oregon. What area of the state are you from?

More cars pictures please!

Welcome. Wonderful combination

Welcome, nice Dodges. I lurked for a couple of years before I joined, couldn't tell you why I waited.

Welcome long time lurker to FBBO from NorCal

Those cars are gorgeous. I always said if I found a nice 383 4-speed '68 Bee it would come home with us.

There are a few of us here from Oregon. What area of the state are you from?

More cars pictures please!
Thanks Jeremiah. That's the only thing I would change on the Bee if I weren't a purist. It's an auto and I wish it were a 4-speed! I'm located about 20 miles south of Portland in Aurora.

Thanks for the welcome and kind words, guys! I'll see if I can find a few other pics.

Auto Transport Service
Back