• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the Love for my Father, My 69 GTX Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo

Thanks so much for the compliment my friend, much appreciated!

Crawling around the concrete floor limited my progress a bit, lol.....

Justin
Ya I hear that justin, I spent all day crawling around on the concrete buttoning up my s60 and 4 link install. Don't know if I'll make it out of bed in the AM haha.

Bo

Justin,

Very nice! I am enjoying watching the progress on this incredible build. Thank you for sharing, we all learn something new when a car is restored to this level. Keep the pictures coming.

DD

I really have to compliment Justin for this thread, not just for the awesome build, but for the thread itself because it has more pictures than words. Reading puts me to sleep, but pictures capture my attention. Keep up the great work!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Justin,

Very nice! I am enjoying watching the progress on this incredible build. Thank you for sharing, we all learn something new when a car is restored to this level. Keep the pictures coming.

DD
Darrin

Very true indeed on the learning aspect. Sometimes, I think I bug you too much for the areas out of my scope of knowledge and research on an OE build....I also want to thank you again for all the professional help you have provided for my build.

Thanks again for the compliments my friend!

Justin

I really have to compliment Justin for this thread, not just for the awesome build, but for the thread itself because it has more pictures than words. Reading puts me to sleep, but pictures capture my attention. Keep up the great work!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Mark

The last thing any of you guys want is a long worded posting from me......I will be honest it could be a brutal reading, lol.....

My good friend, thank you for the compliments and there will be more and more pictures coming....

Justin

Justin your really moving along, looking good.

Wish I was getting more done on mine, been busy with other stuff lately.

Gives me a whole new level of respect for the time, attention and money needed to make these cars correct!! Holy cow going threw this thread and all the pics is insanity, what a beautiful job of making everything so spot on. Wish you were closer so I could see it in person... Excellent work!

Wish I was getting more done on mine, been busy with other stuff lately.
Yes, I know I have been checking your thread routinely...nudge, nudge...

Next month I will be able to relate unfortunately...I have to get all that I can done this week because in July I work 3 weekends and 14 evenings on call....During that time I can only tackle small things...So I hope I can get the motor in soon....

Gives me a whole new level of respect for the time, attention and money needed to make these cars correct!! Holy cow going threw this thread and all the pics is insanity, what a beautiful job of making everything so spot on. Wish you were closer so I could see it in person... Excellent work!
747....yo da man and thank you for the compliments!

You never know these days...The GTX just may be closer then TX to you at a certain time of the year:realcrazy:.......

Justin

awesome thread....... I've had nothing to add, so I keep my mouth shut; next level for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back