• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fred brewer heads

Bodashus

Local time
6:13 PM
Reaction score
New to this site, just wondering if any of you fellow mopar racers are interested in a complete set of Fred brewer heads. I have everything you need, CNc heads, t&d rockers ,4500 single worked over intake , 0offset lifters, valve covers ,and phenolic intake spacer.they do not leak water.

Are they free + shipping?

Curious, what vintage are these? My memory says they looked really good.

They are from a good vintage! They rock! They have high velocity ports as you gentlemen know , volumetric efficiency was 122% on the dyno, brake specific was in line, all the fuel was burned to make big power and torque up the wazoo, as long as you have a good short block to support that power level you can make upwards of 950 + hp. I made 949 with a nitrous cam many years ago, should go higher with a current design cam. I would like to get 5000$ for everything + ride.i have the carb that I used if interested. Have dyno sheet,was done at Opel engineering in illinois

Refresh my memory, which rockers did these require? Also what valve size and valve angle? What parts are needed to install these heads?

Auto Transport Service
Back