• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Front fender&door

dragrazor

Local time
5:02 PM
Reaction score
I need the "fasteners" that attach the aluminum trim to tops of fenders all on both sides, asking here b4 I start the search, thanks for helping :) 66 Charger

R/T Specialties part# 1000159 SIDE TRIM CLIP SET 66/67 CHARG
It is the complete set and does both the fenders and the doors. I purchased this last years per advise of another member. The web site show it is out of stock, so maybe ask when the part will restock.

Carl

I tried him a couple years ago for nearly 500$ for misc. Only answered phone once, He seemed disgusted that I was trying to verify fit etc. Never returned an email ??? How was your experience ?

He is like that in person too. And frankly there nothing he has that you can't find elsewhere with some searching.
Now as far as clips I didn't use the correct ones on mine. I found clike as pictured that fit and used those so I could clean and polish under regularly. They worked very well for me.
A1256-1.jpg

Too bad he is how he is, are those pictured have part numbers, as I have several, but if remembering correctly are 2 if not 3 different sizes ?? I can try what I have. Thanks for the idea :)

Auto Transport Service
Back