• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Future of Late (75-79) B-bodies ?

Rattle rig site, yes. I sent some info and pics to that guy and he still hasn't added it, of course I haven't looked in a while.

How much for the one for sale?

Mine also has crank windows, electric locks, cruise, tilt, a/c, rear window defroster, black carpet in trunk, full size spare. Just an am/FM stereo and original speakers.

Only things not original is regular maintenance items. Tires, new true duals with glass packs, battery, starter.

IMG_20161015_100722902.jpg

love it! we have a 75 clonerunner project we picked up cheaply that i'm contemplating a 3g swap...or a couple of ebay turbo's for
Cool!!! Keep us tuned in on that project. BTW, Installing an 8 point cage with an extra longitudinal bar near the body floor, stiffened up the middle of the car and eliminated any previous body flexing.

donedash.jpg

Cool!!! Keep us tuned in on that project. BTW, Installing an 8 point cage with an extra longitudinal bar near the body floor, stiffened up the middle of the car and eliminated any previous body flexing.

View attachment 382206
yeah i'm 100% bookmarking this thread just for these pictures as reference. appreciate it! Bet you get alot of looks at the track. My bracket car is just "another dart" lol

yeah i'm 100% bookmarking this thread just for these pictures as reference. appreciate it! Bet you get alot of looks at the track. My bracket car is just "another dart" lol
For sure on the looks. Not so sure on what's going through their minds though.:wtf:

So, did you own this car at some time???
No I have owned my 79-300 since 1982. I started taking interest in the other ones still out there a while back and have built up a small "registry" from one I have seen come up for sale.

No I have owned my 79-300 since 1982. I started taking interest in the other ones still out there a while back and have built up a small "registry" from one I have seen come up for sale.
10-4. Wish I had more background info on my wifes 300. Don't know much about it past the guy I bought it from - other than it was originally sold out of a Ca. dealership.

10-4. Wish I had more background info on my wifes 300. Don't know much about it past the guy I bought it from - other than it was originally sold out of a Ca. dealership.

Should be able to run the VIN and find out?

They don't recognize any VIN that has less than 17 digits. I think all 1980 and newer cars have 17 digits.

I see. I did know that vin's went to 17 but anyway....

I have a friend in Windsor Ontario where these were made. His friends dad worked on the line in '79 and is now in management. I shot him a photo of my door sticker to get some info.

When I was there we drove right by the plant since he's only ten minutes from there. Pretty surreal.

They don't recognize any VIN that has less than 17 digits. I think all 1980 and newer cars have 17 digits.

Try entering zeros at the beginning of your VIN so that you have 17 digits.

I see. I did know that vin's went to 17 but anyway....

I have a friend in Windsor Ontario where these were made. His friends dad worked on the line in '79 and is now in management. I shot him a photo of my door sticker to get some info.

When I was there we drove right by the plant since he's only ten minutes from there. Pretty surreal.
Hmmmm! Keep me posted if you get any info please.

Hmmmm! Keep me posted if you get any info please.

I sure will man, definitely. I didn't mean to join this forum and seem like such a fanboy, but I have developed a serious interest in the '79 300. That may explain my infatuation with killer vehicle movies and why I made one.

All good here! Being honest about your love for the car is admirable and pretty much the same feelings going on here. The hardest thing is to read text without adding in a feeling like sarcasm or hate when it was never ment to be in the first place.
Most have a good mind and by pass it. Not always possible, mistakes are made, **** happens! LMAO!

Now make a killer movie with a 300 in it!

All good here! Being honest about your love for the car is admirable and pretty much the same feelings going on here. The hardest thing is to read text without adding in a feeling like sarcasm or hate when it was never ment to be in the first place.
Most have a good mind and by pass it. Not always possible, mistakes are made, **** happens! LMAO!

Now make a killer movie with a 300 in it!

I would need 2 more to do that with! One for stunts and one for the finale. I almost thought about doing it but I'm not sure how scary a white car is.

This is what I have:
On E-Bay Sept 2007
Final Bid = $1,884 Result = RNM
Chrysler
1979 Chrysler : 300 rust free only 25,000 miles
Miles:25,000
Doors:2 doors
Transmission:Automatic
Interior:Red
Engine:8 - Cyl.
Year:1979
Warranty:No
VIN Number:SS22L9R155799
Title:Clear
Exterior:White
Condition:Used
Inspection:
Fuel Type: Gasoline

Options
Sun Roof
Air Conditioning
Cruise Control
Leather Seats
Power locks
Power Windows

Vehicle Description:

Up on the auction block is a 1979 Chrysler 300, this car is rust free and has only 25,000 original miles. The car was hit in the passenger side fender, the fender is dented. Some work has been completed. Needs to be assembled, the hood, fender and door need to be painted. the interior is in great shape with a little wear on the drivers seat and the head liner needing a little work. The car has leather seats, power sun roof, power locks, power windows, cruize control, air conditioning and a 8 track player. There is one nonmatching tire on the front right side. all the parts to complete are present along with alot of extras including rims, bumpers, carpet, mirrors and too many other items to list. I am listing this vehicle for a good friend and client, all questions will be answered promptly and honestly. If you look at my feedback you will see i always describe the items i am selling as they actually are. Psychocycle 13 is a service I started a few years ago, I sell motorcycles and other vehicles for people who are to busy or who simply dont want the bother. I am not here to waste any ones time or money, I will not miss represent any item I am selling. My sales work is selling my service to my clients. Thanks for looking at this auction and please ask all the questions you can think of and I will always post more pics if asked. good luck and hope to hear from you.

Auto Transport Service
Back