• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garlits show

moparmarkk

Local time
7:53 AM
Reaction score
Hi is anybody going,the date is changed to Nov.11-12 at a different location,1.7 miles north of the museum so who's going

R
FLORIDA MOPAR ASSOCIATION’S 30th ANNUAL MOPAR CAR SHOW

AND SWAP MEET

FEATURING BIG DADDY DON GARLITS AND HERB MCCANDLESS AKA MR. 4 SPEED

Mark your Calendars for November 11 & 12, 2017--Rain or Shine 8AM to 4 PM

GREAT NEW LOCATION

Florida Agriculture Center and Horse Park Hwy 475A, Ocala, Fl
I-75 exit 341 and go east a short distance to the light at Hwy 475A and go left about 1.7 miles to the entrance on the right

Many awards to be presented over the Two Days in each Class plus McChandless Choice, FMA Choice and Best of Show
NOW ONE OR TWO DAY REGISTRATION

Lots of Great Mopars and Vendors along with a Car Corral, Food, Music, 50/50 and Lots of Fun

REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE AT www.floridamoparassociation.com

Yes, I plan on being at that show. Also Don is having a show at the museum according to his website:
First Annual Mopars and More with “Big Daddy”
November 4 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm

If the weather cooperates and nothing out of the norm should break out, then I plan on coming down for the first time as a vendor to the show. Not bringing the complete show like we do for Indy, Carlisle or Columbus. If there should be anything in particular as for as reproduction weatherstripping, battery cables, washer bottles and hardware, then let me know so that I can specifically bring the items in question. Send me a message for those items in question.
Thanks,
Richard

Do you have window whiskers for a 73 Satellite (inside and outside at top of door)?

73 Plymouth B-Body outer felts could be either the shiny chrome style bead or a black coated bead. I would need to know which style you would need so that they could be made up. I would need to know ASAP as to get them made in time for the show. I have a show this weekend, then SEMA next week and get home to catch up and then come to Ocala the following weekend. Just drop me a message on the best way to contact me.

I'm leaving tomorrow, stop by say hello, red trailer from n.y.
Sal

I was told today I will be judging the show part! I am probably just doing sun . But it's better then nothing!

Molsons for everyone- yay!!!!!!!

I have never attended this show as a vendor. Can we come in on Friday and set up? Also, is there any foot traffic on Friday Still trying to figure out the logistics as it looks like a 60% chance of rain for Saturday and Sunday, so trying to determine what is my best route for doing this show. Thanks for all of your input.

This is actually my first time too. I never seem to be able to go ! I can't wait I'm told this show is huge !

I have never attended this show as a vendor. Can we come in on Friday and set up? Also, is there any foot traffic on Friday Still trying to figure out the logistics as it looks like a 60% chance of rain for Saturday and Sunday, so trying to determine what is my best route for doing this show. Thanks for all of your input.
Yes , Friday from 9-5, I'm in North Carolina now, hope to see you tomorrow or Saturday,
Did the show last year, nice tryout, did well ,
Sal

Auto Transport Service
Back