• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gas tank filler question

firstgenfan66!

Local time
5:25 AM
Reaction score
Hey so I'm trying to get everything ready to get my car in working order. Just put a new gas tank in it and I have the pipe from where you insert the gas pump right at the fuel door going down to the tank but from that pipe over to the tank I am missing. I can't seem to find it anywhere and it may be because I don't know what that part would be called or exactly what I am looking for. Anyone send me pictures of what I should be looking for or where I should look to find the part that fits in the tank with a gasket and then its probably as easy as a rubber elbow connecting the two?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Picture where filler tube is the under side structure of the car.
gas t.jpg
gas t2.jpg
I think your looking for inner fill tube. Jim's auto shows repo's. People don't say good things about them. They can't be the only one that has them.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Contact Jim rodebaugh over on the 66/67 charger forum. He has everything. So does indydoc

I would rather a good used one than a repo. The filler pipe system is the same on the four models I listed earlier.

best price on this item is on ebay vansauto sells them i bought 2 for my projects

Auto Transport Service
Back