• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE Gen 3 HEMI Wiring Harness kit for sale - Hotwire Auto

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTSaleen

Local time
4:16 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Do you have a newer style HEMI engine and want to install it into your older muscle car?
This wiring kit is designed for that purpose!
You simply provide the donor car engine, transmission, main computer ECU, transmission controller TCM, and anti-lock brake computer ABS.
You also will need to provide the shifter as the NAG1 transmission will require it.
You also will need a drive by wire throttle pedal from the donor car that will plug into this harness.

This is a GEN 3 HEMI engine and transmission harness for sale.
Shipping from Raleigh, NC.
Price: $800.00
Payment Methods Accepted: Zelle or Paypal or Cash in person

Item Description -
This the complete kit offered by Hotwireauto.com.
This particular kit is serial number HW21-00662.
This kit was on a 2006 5.7 HEMI with a NAG1 5 speed automatic transmission.
This kit should fit 2003-2008 GEN 3 HEMI engines without VVT. Only the CAM and CRANK sensors may be different (those are easy to replace by cut/solder).
Includes all connectors that plug-and-play to the HEMI engine including CAM, CRANK, COILS, INJECTORS, TEMP + PRESSURE SENSORS, etc.
I also included the required new style brake switch for this to work with the transmission.

You simply add your main computer ECU and transmission controller TCM. The Front Computer Module is provided and in the pictures.
I have a computer ECU shown in the photos that I will provide with the kit, but this ECU has a problem and needs to be replaced.
If you choose to run a NAG1 transmission, you will have to decide to contact Hotwireauto and purchase their tone ring kit.
An alternative is to use a tone ring and computer from Russell Drake at Sound German Automotive.
You will also need the shifter from your donor car that works with the NAG1 transmission. This harness kit will plug directly into that shifter.

Link to kit information here at hotwireauto.com - CHRYSLER HOT ROD HARNESSES
NOTE - This kit sells for well over $2,100. Buy my kit at a fraction of that cost.

Thanks for looking.
Ryan

IMG_1569.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

IMG_1563.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back