• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Get them involved while they are young!

My wife and both kids have their own car to do as they please with. They are project cars that they will have to pay to do but i will help and teach them as they go. It will be a few years before they are done with school/college but the car will be there waiting. Of course i get to do the wifes but she calls the shots on what she wants. I have time on that one too because she cant decide on a color...LOL

My son loved disassembly at a very early age. When he was 5 I had to put the clothes dryer back together when I got home from work. So I bought him a real toolbox and we worked on stuff, Now at 18 finished High school he decided to go to Aeronautics and power plant school he wants to work on jets and planes.

Love it when the kids help me with the cars! I had them change out the distributor, plugs, wires and coil and it started on the first click!

IMG_0988.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back