• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting Bumped

khryslerkid

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:53 AM
Reaction score
Anyone else getting bumped off line?

If I leave the site for a moment and come back, I have to sign in again.

Just going from one thread to another, all of a sudden I'm off line. It's been happening since the update and was hoping it was going to clear up. I don't have the problem anywhere else surfing the net, just here.

Happened to me a couple times after update, every time I went to a new screen it would log off. It stopped after a few minutes

Check to save your user and password...that was my problem a week ago......

Damn, I thought you were talking about this
bump.gif
oh well, I did it! :D

You bet. It's always checked on all my stuff. Just weird. Got kicked off last night. Figured the system keeping you honest boot! But then again tonight. We'll see tomorrow. I know sometimes they are tuning stuff so just thought I'd mention it.

Ok that's weird. Got booted right after I posted that! Phone reboot in order.
I clear my history and cookies at least once a day on my phone. Anytime it acts goofy, I'll shut it down for five and reboot. If I make any kind of a transaction, I'll clear my history and cookies right away. Just a habit I picked up.

Auto Transport Service
Back