• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going to buy a new Harness for my 70. Which one?

70ChargerRT

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
Trying to figure out what I need. I know the M&H from year one is a plug and play but will it work good with accessories. I have stuff like Vintage Air, Electric Fans,Stereo System,12v access., Dakota Digital Guages and 120 Amp Alt. If I went with aftermarket also I wonder would be hard to figure out the Headlight door wiring? I want a complete Harness from the front to the back. Thanks!

Run a painless 8 circuit fuse-box for your accessories. I'd run a new M&H for the rest of the car. There's also 3 or more factory harnesses...front to rear.

Run a painless 8 circuit fuse-box for your accessories. I'd run a new M&H for the rest of the car. There's also 3 or more factory harnesses...front to rear.
Ok so just swap out the factory box for the painless?

Nobody else? Everybody still running 40 year old harnesses?

I just installed a new under dash harness and engine harness in my 69 Roadrunner that I got from Year One, was on sale. Stock install went fine, sounds like you'll need a more custom solution.

Auto Transport Service
Back