• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Going To The Brain Trust!

Thunderlugs

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
I am at a Loss as to what the hell fills this Void next to the dash in a 65 Belvedere! Who has the Answer?? Thank you in advance for advising!
Thunder

20170813_161226.jpg 20170813_161233.jpg

There is a small dog leg shape chrome trim piece Should be one on the pass. side also! I might have a pair I'll sell if you need them.

There is a small dog leg shape chrome trim piece Should be one on the pass. side also! I might have a pair I'll sell if you need them.
I
Steve, I could take you up on that. If you find them, let me know what you need. Thanks!

Thunder, I have seen those pieces with both 1 screw and 2 screws. I think you will need the 2 screw pieces similar to my Belvedere.

IMG_0848.JPG

Thunder, I have seen those pieces with both 1 screw and 2 screws. I think you will need the 2 screw pieces similar to my Belvedere.

View attachment 500958
65 HEMI, yes you are correct the 2 screw is what is needed. I am going to reach out to the guy I bought the car from, to see if he might still have them.

Auto Transport Service
Back