• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Got Milk........

WOW .. I read 50 comments and not one person blaming Obama :mob: for milk prices going up ..you guys are slipping :rofl:

He isn't worthy of my complaints. I officially "shunned him", as of Friday.

WOW .. I read 50 comments and not one person blaming Obama
:mob: for milk prices going up ..you guys are slipping :rofl:

I vaguely did, reference his lame Liberal/Dem. Party thou,
does that count ?

:rofl:

Serious regulatory & tons of overwhelming environmental BS,
is put upon the Dairy industry today, causing price hikes,
passed on to the consumer...
You can thank the federal Govt., EPA etc. & all the "alleged do-gooder's"
Nanny-state Blue Dog Tax & Spend Liberals for that...

Bottled Water prices are the same deal,
you pay far more for bottled water, per/gal than Gasoline too...

that's a weird skillset , wounder how she found out she could do that

tumblr_nrtj5pi4H11rbgn4zo1_1280.jpg

My wife told me about this today, I hope they get this fixed, i love milk (especially buttermilk) and i imagine all dairy will be high. Now i miss the time you could help yourself right from the bulk tank!
Yeah,, Buttermilk!!

The neighbor upstairs was breastfeeding her baby for a couple of years. When her boyfriend moved out, I made friends with her. One night, I tasted something a little sweet ...

Don't do dairy. What other mammals on this planet, drink another's milk? Fuckin' weird.

Don't do dairy. What other mammals on this planet, drink another's milk? Fuckin' weird.

Would you drink milk if mother's milk for adults was put on the supermarket shelves? Personally, I just need a little shot for my coffee in the morning.

Auto Transport Service
Back